- had a dutch oven dinner cooked by eric in the backyard.
- went to the e.r. because boston swallowed a nickle when he was supposed to be taking a nap.
- had a cook out in the canyon
- caught up on my laundry
- cleaned out the closet in the boys' room
- went swimming
- biked 5 miles
- got bitten by mosquitoes and daxton paid the price (see pic below)
- roasted marshmallows around a campfire three nights in a row
- had sunday dinner at the halls
- went to church
- played hide & seek
- ... and much more!
As you can see we had a wonderful weekend together as a family!
Even loaded with repelent the mosquitoes enjoyed daxton and he woke up with a swollen eye. Poor guy!