Let’s get this party started! We’re jumping right in – today is CHRISTMAS CARD day. We have some great samples, and, of course, something fun for you to do – our 30-Minute CARD Challenge.
Goals of the 30 minute challenge:
- To encourage you to focus your efforts on actually making cards rather than searching for card ideas and supplies!
- To help you realize that if you start your cards NOW, you’ll actually be able to finish and send them this year.
- To help you overcome the perfectionism that stifles creativity. You really can make great cards in only 30 minutes!
So here’s what you do:
1. Look at our all of our fun card ideas – you can even print your favorites to refer to later.
2. Gather your supplies (you won’t need a lot).
3. Set your timer for 30 minutes.
4. MAKE some cards. Work fast!
5. Post a photo of your finished cards on your blog. Add a comment to this blog post with a link to your blog. We can’t wait to see what you make in 30 minutes! Of course there will be a prize or two involved for participants!
Cards designed by Debbie Raymond & Georgana Hall.