If you're like me I haven't been able to pass up buying strawberries each time I walk through the produce isle. I love red, ripe strawberries! I thought I would share a family favorite recipe that is really quick and easy to make!
Angel Food Cake
Strawberry Danish Dessert
Vanilla Instant Pudding
1. Prepare the Danish Dessert and Instant Pudding as directed on box.
2. Slice strawberries and combine with Danish Dessert (make sure Danish is room temperature)
3. Begin your first layer by tearing bite size crumbs of Angel Foot Cake.
4. Add your second layer which is your strawberries and Danish.
5. Add a layer of cool whip.
6. Repeat steps 3-5.
Refriderate before serving.